2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in and they praise the sporty midsize sedan for its affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP, performance capabilities, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive. Learn more about this model and what the experts are saying about it in the 2019 Altima reviews at Tamaroff Nissan.
What You Need to Know from the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book notes the Nissan Altima performance, stating that the “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- The Car Connection praises the advanced safety features stating the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” as well as a new design that “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
- Car and Driver reviewers believe the new Altima shows the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade.” The main excitement is for the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- Consumer Reports gave Nissan Altima SL reviews, Nissan Altima Platinum reviews, and review of additional Altima trim levels–the “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.”
- Auto Week calls the Nissan Altima “one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the U.S.” They also declare that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
Nissan Altima Features
The Nissan Altima prides itself on its dependability and functionality. With features like the NissanConnect® system with an 8-inch touchscreen and more, you can rest assured you’ll be entertained, informed and alert on any Troy trip. As far as safety goes, you can find:
- Intelligent forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Rearview monitor
Test Out the Altima Yourself at Tamaroff Nissan
Find the new Nissan Altima at Tamaroff Nissan and take it for a test drive to see if the reviews do it justice. Contact us today to schedule a test drive around Farmington Hills, or if you want to read the 2019 Rogue reviews or check out our Nissan Altima vs. Honda Accord comparison, and let us know if you have any questions!
Looking to save on a Nissan Altima? Be sure to check our selection of pre-owned Altima models today.
More From at Tamaroff Nissan
The gas mileage on the 2020 Nissan Altima varies depending on the trim level, engine, and drivetrain you choose for your Farmington Hills adventures. However, the Nissan Altima mpg rating is certainly impressive, capable of achieving up to 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg* when properly equipped. Learn more about Nissan Altimafuel economy figures, and don’t…
If you’re looking for a pickup truck that you can trust on Farmington Hills and Troy job sites, then the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder and its powerful towing capacity are a perfect match. Whether you choose the S, SV, SL, or Platinum configuration of this model, the Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity remains consistent across the entire lineup,…
If you’re in need of a truck that has all of the power and performance features you’re looking for to tackle any job, then the 2019 Nissan Frontier has got to be at the top of your list. The Nissan Frontier towing capacity can reach around 3,500 to 6,720 pounds. The capacity will surely depend…