Nissan Rogue Sport Price
The new 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport is hitting dealerships throughout the country, and Nissan has released details about this new vehicle, including the Nissan Rogue Sport price.
Keep reading to learn more about the new Rogue Sport, its pricing and features—then see the crew at Tamaroff Nissan for information about taking the Rogue Sport for a test drive!
Price and Trims
The 2017 Rogue Sport, featuring seating for five passengers, comes to the road with the following trim levels for the 2017 model year:
- Nissan Rogue Sport S FWD: Priced starting at $21,420 MSRP
- Nissan Rogue Sport S AWD: Priced starting at $22,770 MSRP
- Nissan Rogue Sport SV FWD: Priced starting at $23,020 MSRP
- Nissan Rogue Sport SV AWD: Priced starting at $24,370 MSRP
- Nissan Rogue Sport SL FWD: Priced starting at $26,070 MSRP
- Nissan Rogue Sport SL AWD: Priced starting at $27,420 MSRP
Rogue Sport Details
The Rogue Sport shares many of the same features as the Rogue, which is the bestselling Nissan vehicle in the U.S. Some differences are that the Rogue Sport has a sportier design, is slightly smaller than the Rogue, and is offered at a lower price point.
The Rogue Sport has been crafted to be attractive to younger SUV consumers in urban areas who want more space than a compact sedan affords but still need a vehicle with outstanding maneuverability. The Rogue Sport also serves up an enjoyable drive quality that younger motorists will appreciate.
Prime features that are available for the 2017 Rogue Sport include:
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front seats
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Divide-N-Hide cargo system
- RearView monitor or advanced Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Siri Eyes Free
- NissanConnect with navigation and mobile apps
- Hands-free text messaging assistant
- 7-inch color touchscreen display
Each Rogue Sport model is powered by a 2.0L DOHC inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers 141 hp and comes paired with an Xtronic transmission with Eco Mode and a 4-wheel independent suspension. The Rogue Sport is also available in front-wheel-drive and intuitive all-wheel-drive configurations.
Drivers can learn even more about the outstanding 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport and schedule a test drive of this impressive crossover at Tamaroff Nissan. Come in and see us or contact us today!