Top 8 Features of the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior
The 2018 Nissan Maxima is an affordable sedan that delivers the features you’d expect from a luxury vehicle. For a starting price of just $33,420 MSRP, you get a range of driver-assist safety features and high-end technology. Inside the comfortable cabin, the six Nissan Maxima models provide the standard and available features you’re looking for in a sedan you’ll love to drive every day around Troy.
What to Know About the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- The Maxima has seating for up to five passengers. The seats are upholstered in standard cloth fabric, and there are Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats available for added luxury. The rear seats feature a 60/40-split fold for customizable storage.
- The interior features 39.4 inches of front headroom, 56.7 inches of front shoulder room, 45 inches of front legroom, and a Nissan Maxima trunk space of 14.3 cubic feet.
- Inside the Nissan Maxima, you can choose the available climate-controlled front seats that heat or cool the driver and passenger. This makes for a more comfortable commute in Dearborn, depending on the season.
- The steering wheel is D-shaped with a flat bottom for extra legroom, and there’s an available heated steering wheel to make chilly mornings more manageable.
- The Nissan Maxima has sporty front seats to help keep you in place, as well as seating inspired by zero-gravity space travel to help reduce fatigue while driving.
- A 7-inch color display provides easy visuals for turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts, and more, which allows you to focus on the road without unnecessary distractions. The Maxima features an 8-inch touchscreen as well.
- Some Nissan Maxima trim levels can be equipped with an 11-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system for a truly enjoyable audio experience.
- The Nissan Maxima offers both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, so you can easily access your music, make phone calls, and more.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior for Yourself
Now that you’ve read up on the what the interior of the Nissan Maxima offers, it’s time to experience these features and more for yourself. Schedule a test drive in Southfield, and see why this Nissan sedan will help you enjoy the daily commute around Farmington Hills again.
More From Tamaroff Nissan
You’ve noticed liquid pooling up beneath your vehicle, and now you’ve started to wonder, “why is my car leaking?” Although there’s a possibility that the leak is harmless, this isn’t always the case. When the problem isn’t something small like a water or freon leak, it’s could be something dangerous, like a loss of transmission…
If you notice strange car noises on your daily drive through Farmington Hills, there’s no need to panic! While those unexpected squeaks and squeals can send any driver into a frenzy, these unusual car sounds can actually give you insight into what is happening under the hood. Whether you hear a grinding sound when starting car…
The Nissan Murano is a popular pick for drivers of Troy and Dearborn, and the gorgeous Nissan Murano interior is a big part of this midsize crossover’s appeal. Between its spacious design and smart technology, the latest Nissan Murano trim levels deliver everything that the modern driver needs for a safe and comfortable commute. Let’s…