Top 8 Features of the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior
The 2018 Nissan Maxima is an affordable sedan that delivers the features you’d expect from a luxury vehicle. For a starting price of just $33,420 MSRP, you get a range of driver-assist safety features and high-end technology. Inside the comfortable cabin, the six Nissan Maxima models provide the standard and available features you’re looking for in a sedan you’ll love to drive every day around Troy.
What to Know About the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- The Maxima has seating for up to five passengers. The seats are upholstered in standard cloth fabric, and there are Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats available for added luxury. The rear seats feature a 60/40-split fold for customizable storage.
- The interior features 39.4 inches of front headroom, 56.7 inches of front shoulder room, 45 inches of front legroom, and a Nissan Maxima trunk space of 14.3 cubic feet.
- Inside the Nissan Maxima, you can choose the available climate-controlled front seats that heat or cool the driver and passenger. This makes for a more comfortable commute in Dearborn, depending on the season.
- The steering wheel is D-shaped with a flat bottom for extra legroom, and there’s an available heated steering wheel to make chilly mornings more manageable.
- The Nissan Maxima has sporty front seats to help keep you in place, as well as seating inspired by zero-gravity space travel to help reduce fatigue while driving.
- A 7-inch color display provides easy visuals for turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts, and more, which allows you to focus on the road without unnecessary distractions. The Maxima features an 8-inch touchscreen as well.
- Some Nissan Maxima trim levels can be equipped with an 11-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system for a truly enjoyable audio experience.
- The Nissan Maxima offers both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, so you can easily access your music, make phone calls, and more.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior for Yourself
Now that you’ve read up on the what the interior of the Nissan Maxima offers, it’s time to experience these features and more for yourself. Schedule a test drive in Southfield, and see why this Nissan sedan will help you enjoy the daily commute around Farmington Hills again.
More From Tamaroff Nissan
To celebrate 50 years serving the greater Farmington Hills area, Tamaroff Nissan’s annual Green Tag sales Event is back. This year, the lease offers available give you the opportunity to lease a new vehicle for $50 per week with just $50 down — but you have to act fast, since this offer is only available through March…
Farmington Hills and Troy drivers interested in the 2019 Nissan Rogue will be excited to know the reviews are out. Learn more about this spacious, high-tech model when you read the reviews. After seeing what the experts have to say, you won’t want another vehicle. Take a look at the praise being given to the new Rogue…
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in and they praise the sporty midsize sedan for its affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP, performance capabilities, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive. Learn more about this model and what the experts are saying about it in the 2019 Altima reviews at Tamaroff Nissan. Contact Us View Inventory What You…