Top 8 Features of the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior
The 2018 Nissan Maxima is an affordable sedan that delivers the features you’d expect from a luxury vehicle. For a starting price of just $33,420 MSRP, you get a range of driver-assist safety features and high-end technology. Inside the comfortable cabin, the six Nissan Maxima models provide the standard and available features you’re looking for in a sedan you’ll love to drive every day around Troy.
What to Know About the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- The Maxima has seating for up to five passengers. The seats are upholstered in standard cloth fabric, and there are Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats available for added luxury. The rear seats feature a 60/40-split fold for customizable storage.
- The interior features 39.4 inches of front headroom, 56.7 inches of front shoulder room, 45 inches of front legroom, and a Nissan Maxima trunk space of 14.3 cubic feet.
- Inside the Nissan Maxima, you can choose the available climate-controlled front seats that heat or cool the driver and passenger. This makes for a more comfortable commute in Dearborn, depending on the season.
- The steering wheel is D-shaped with a flat bottom for extra legroom, and there’s an available heated steering wheel to make chilly mornings more manageable.
- The Nissan Maxima has sporty front seats to help keep you in place, as well as seating inspired by zero-gravity space travel to help reduce fatigue while driving.
- A 7-inch color display provides easy visuals for turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts, and more, which allows you to focus on the road without unnecessary distractions. The Maxima features an 8-inch touchscreen as well.
- Some Nissan Maxima trim levels can be equipped with an 11-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system for a truly enjoyable audio experience.
- The Nissan Maxima offers both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, so you can easily access your music, make phone calls, and more.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Maxima Interior for Yourself
Now that you’ve read up on the what the interior of the Nissan Maxima offers, it’s time to experience these features and more for yourself, including its reliable MPG. Schedule a test drive in Southfield, and see why this Nissan sedan will help you enjoy the daily commute around Farmington Hills again.
More From Tamaroff Nissan
The gas mileage on the 2020 Nissan Altima varies depending on the trim level, engine, and drivetrain you choose for your Farmington Hills adventures. However, the Nissan Altima mpg rating is certainly impressive, capable of achieving up to 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg* when properly equipped. Learn more about Nissan Altimafuel economy figures, and don’t…
If you’re looking for a pickup truck that you can trust on Farmington Hills and Troy job sites, then the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder and its powerful towing capacity are a perfect match. Whether you choose the S, SV, SL, or Platinum configuration of this model, the Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity remains consistent across the entire lineup,…
If you’re in need of a truck that has all of the power and performance features you’re looking for to tackle any job, then the 2019 Nissan Frontier has got to be at the top of your list. The Nissan Frontier towing capacity can reach around 3,500 to 6,720 pounds. The capacity will surely depend…