2019 Nissan Pathfinder Seating Capacity and Configurations
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “how many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. In addition to this, you’ll find up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space so you can bring along all you need on your next Troy adventure. Learn more about the new Pathfinder 3rd row seating, features, and space with us at Tamaroff Nissan.
2019 Pathfinder Cargo Space
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder comes standard with an EZ FLEX® seating system with a 60/40-split folding 2nd row that features Latch and Glide®. Additionally, you’ll get a 50/50-split folding and reclining 3rd row. Here’s a quick breakdown of the Pathfinder SUV’s interior cargo capacity:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Seats Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
2019 Pathfinder Interior
Along with plenty of cargo space, you’ll find an abundance of features to help you ride comfortably no matter where you go. These features include:
- Comfort: Standard features include cruise control, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, center console storage, remote keyless entry, and push-button ignition. Cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat are available.
- Technologies: Standard features include SiriusXM® satellite radio, six USB ports, and NissanConnect® with an 8-inch display. Options include a 13-speaker sound system and a Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: You and your passengers will feel at ease on Dearborn roads, thanks to features like standard automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an optional blind spot monitor.
Test Drive a 2019 Pathfinder at Tamaroff Nissan in Southfield!
Learn more about the new 2019 Pathfinder towing capacity when you schedule a test drive at Tamaroff Nissan Browse our new vehicle specials, then get behind the wheel of your favorite model today! We’re conveniently located near West Bloomfield and Royal Oak. If you have questions about the new Pathfinder or our new vehicle specials, contact us today!
Also be sure to compare the Pathfinder vs. Murano if you’re curious about other Nissan models.
More About the 2019 Pathfinder
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “how many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. In addition to this, you’ll find up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space so you can bring along all you need on your next Troy adventure. Learn more…
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder offers five trim levels for Farmington Hills drivers. Each includes plenty of features and options to tailor their SUV to their needs. Explore the features and prices of each Nissan Pathfinder trim, choose your favorite, then schedule a test drive at Tamaroff Nissan to see your Nissan Pathfinder options in person! 2019 PathfinderNew…