Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
Each certified pre-owned Nissan goes through a rigorous verification process, including a 150+ point inspection to ensure Troy and Dearborn drivers are getting a high-quality Nissan. Along with low mileage vehicles, vehicle specials to help you save more, and extended coverage, you can’t go wrong choosing a CPO Nissan model from Tamaroff Nissan.
Benefits of Owning a CPO Vehicle
Many Troy drivers are looking for the right vehicle at a price that won’t break the bank. But why do so many customers choose certified pre-owned vehicles over used models? The answer is simple: you get more assurance.
- High Quality – These models are thoroughly inspected to pass certain qualifications for the CPO title.
- Affordability – CPO vehicles are like new, including new features and upscale interior design, without the new vehicle price tag.
- Longevity – Feel confident with your low-mileage choice by taking a look at the CARFAX report. These quality vehicles can go the distance.
- Warranty – While not every used model is under warranty, CPO vehicles include a coverage plan to help protect your new investment.
Certification Process & Warranty Coverage
What are the qualifications a vehicle must meet to become part of the certified pre-owned program? There are quite a few to ensure a high-quality vehicle. These vehicles must:
- Be less than six years old
- Have less than 80,000 miles on the odometer
- Have a clean, non-branded title
- Pass a 167-point inspection
As far as a warranty goes, the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty covers 600+ components including the engine, transmission, and drivetrain. This coverage lasts 7 years/100,000 miles from the original in-service date of the vehicle. There’s even an option for extended coverage with Nissan’s Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan that covers more than 1,300 components plus the 600 components already covered under the original warranty.
Why Buy CPO from Tamaroff Nissan?
When purchasing a CPO vehicle from us at Tamaroff Nissan, you not only have the coverage you need for your new-to-you Nissan, but you have access to extra coverage, lower monthly payments, and genuine Nissan parts. These Nissan-approved parts are made to perfectly fit your model for a better fix. Learn more about our vehicles, parts, and more when you make the trip to Tamaroff Nissan near Farmington Hills today! If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us.