Take your pick of a Pathfinder from four different trim levels:
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder S: $29,990 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder SV: $32,680 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL: $35,700 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum: $41,870 MSRP
On top of affordable pricing, the experts of Tamaroff Nissan will offer your car a free vacuum and car wash each time you bring your Pathfinder in for service, and you will receive the first oil change on the house. We even have a $500 Collision Deductible Reimbursement Policy. Explore features with our friendly finance team, and let us answer any questions about the Pathfinder.
Each Nissan Pathfinder comes with a 3.5L V6 engine with 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque. The powertrain has the choice for an All-Mode 4X4 or Front-Wheel Drive configuration. Enjoy a maximum towing capacity of up to 6,000 pounds. Top fuel economy estimates come in at an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway and 20 mpg city for Front-Wheel Drive models. The 4×4 models have an EPA-estimated 26 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway.
Trims and Features
Each trim provide a comfortable and luxurious experience. Select the trim that matches your needs the best:
- S: This entry trim comes with an EZ Flex seating system with Latch and Glide technology, Tri-Zone automatic temperature control, a rear view camera, and a NissanConnect infotainment system.
- SV: On top of what you will find in the S, there is also fog lighting, Nissan Intelligent key, a rear sonar system for parking, and a remote engine start system.
- SL: This is the first trim to include leather-appointed upholstery, an Around View monitor, a Blind Spot Warning system, and a motion activated liftgate.
- Platinum: The top Platinum trim comes with gorgeous 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, Intelligent Cruise Control, Forward Emergency Braking, and LED low-beam headlights.
See what professionals in the field think about the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder:
- Edmunds: “Are you looking for a crossover SUV that’s not overly cumbersome to drive but still has enough space to make it versatile? Check out the updated 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. We like how it does a lot of things well, and it’s a smart choice if you have more modest third-row crossover needs.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Nissan Pathfinder offers good space for seven in a composed, quiet environment and it manages some decent capability for off-road duty and towing.”
- CarGurus: “For 2017, Nissan has thrown some hefty tweaks into the Pathfinder’s 3.5-liter V6 engine. With a 56%-new component makeup, including a reworked combustion chamber, new pistons, and a new intake manifold and e-VCT, the upgraded V6 now puts out 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque.”
The 2017 Nissan Pathfinder Is Here
Take on new challenges with a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder around Detroit, Farmington Hills, and West Bloomfield at Tamaroff Nissan. Contact us online to schedule your appointment in a model. Let us find you the right trim!